Army Communicator Home
- Last Updated on Thursday, 27 March 2014 10:16
- Hits: 6623
Army Communicator (AC) is the U.S. Army Signal Regiment's professional magazine. The magazine explores trends in the Regiment and provides a place for Signal Regiment members to share good ideas and lessons-learned with their colleagues.
AC, as the Signal Regiment's professional-development magazine, is supported by article contributions from Signal Regiment members; AC depends on noncommissioned officers, officers, warrant officers and Regimental civilian employees to contribute quality articles on topics of interest to the entire Regiment.
- Back issues on-line -- centralized links for back issues of Army Communicator editions that are on-line (current edition is linked from homepage)
- "Most requested" articles -- articles most often requested from our back issues not on-line, plus some "editor's choices"
- Consolidated subject list -- find and either link to or request every article Army Communicator has published
- Subscriptions -- procedure for obtaining a subscription to the printed edition; also change-of-address information
- Writer's Guide -- editorial policies and guidelines for potential contributors of manuscripts to us
- Publication schedule -- 2012 publication schedule
ATTN: ATZH-POM (Army Communicator)
Bldg 29808A (Signal Towers), Room 713
Fort Gordon, GA 30905