1. Read the Commandants Welcome Letter.
2. Complete all forms in this Consolidated Student Packet and read integrated instructions.
3. All in-processing will take place in ACUs
4. Effective 1 November 2012, Soldiers who are flagged for failure to pass the APFT or comply with Army height and weight standards are not eligible for selection. Successful completion of the APFT and height and weight screening are mandatory for course graduation. *APFT MEMORANDUM*
5. In accordance with SMA, all Soldiers should be enrolled in Army Career Tracker (ACT) and Structured Self Development (SSD)
6. Soldiers attending SLC must have completed SSD 3. Certificate of completion IS required.
7. For those who ETS with no Military Service Obligation you must have six months retainability . For those ETSing who still have a Military Service Obligation you will be processed for school.
8. ALARACT 126/2014 - TRANSITION OF ADVANCED LEADER COURSE COMMON CORE TO SSD 2.
Failure to provide required documentation within 72 hours after reporting will result in your dismissal from the RNCOA.