- Last Updated on Monday, 07 October 2013 12:47
- Hits: 14892
The Voice of Communication
Office Chief of Signal (OCOS) is the single point of contact for personnel development matters affecting the Signal Regiment within the eight personnel lifecycle management functions: structure, acquisition, individual training and education, distribution, deployment, sustainment, professional development and separation.
Mission Essential Task List
- Develop and maintain Signal military occupational specialties and areas of concentration
- Implement viable Signal professional development and career management programs
- Provide policy and guidance concerning Signal personnel lifecycle management
- Foster camaraderie and esprit de corps among all members of the Signal Corps
- Research, document and display Signal Regiment lineage and history
- Communicate with the Signal Regiment constituency
The purpose of the OCOS website is to inform all interested in Signal Corps personnel development a single portal to obtain information in an intuitive and fast manner.