The Voice of Communication
Office Chief of Signal (OCOS) is the single point of contact for personnel development matters affecting the Signal Regiment within the eight personnel lifecycle management functions: structure, acquisition, individual training and education, distribution, deployment, sustainment, professional development and separation.
Mission Essential Task List
- Develop and maintain Signal military occupational specialties and areas of concentration
- Implement viable Signal professional development and career management programs
- Provide policy and guidance concerning Signal personnel lifecycle management
- Foster camaraderie and esprit de corps among all members of the Signal Corps
- Research, document and display Signal Regiment lineage and history
- Communicate with the Signal Regiment constituency
The purpose of the OCOS website is to inform all interested in Signal Corps personnel development a single portal to obtain information in an intuitive and fast manner.