The appearance of hyperlinks on this website does not constitute endorsement by the Defense Department, U.S. Army or U.S. Army Signal Center and Fort Gordon of those websites or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, USASC&FG does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD website.
The Virtual FRG (vFRG) is a web-based portal for staying connected and obtaining information from your Soldier's unit commander and staff, FRG Leaders and other Army family support providers. Registering for the vFRG system will provide you with the opportunity to become part of a larger community linking and providing support to our Soldiers and their families.
Helpful Hints for Accessing Site ---Once you click on the above link ---Click on the “Find an FRG” button in the upper right corner of the page ---Then drill down => "GA" => "Fort Gordon" => "551st 551 SIG BN, 15 REGT SIG BDE, TRADOC (Georgia, UIC: W0U5ZJ)" ---When entering your Sponsor’s information on the registration page it is VERY important that you use their full legal first name, no nicknames, if not you will receive an error message. ---If you are a Soldier requesting registration ensure you select Sponsor from the "I Am Subscribing As A:" dropdown menu (the default is Family Member).
551st Signal Battalion FRG Hotline: (706)791-8757
- Army Knowledge Online Some the resources on our page require you have an AKO Account. Family members can request an AKO account by clicking the "Register for AKO" Link on the AKO homepage and then selecting the "Create Sponsored Account" button. Once your information is verified you will have access, with some limits, to a continually expanding wealth of information.
- Training Future Soldiers and Leaders (AKO account required) The Directorate of Initial Military Training (IMT) "Training Future Soldiers & Leaders Page" provides Commanders, Staffs, Soldiers, and Future Soldiers of both Active and Reserve Component and their families with the means to collaboratively share experience, ask questions and discuss concerns with each other and supporting organizations.
- Fort Gordon Official Documentation (AKO account required) In line with Department of the Army (DA) and Department of Defense (DoD) policies, Fort Gordon is using AKO as the means to disseminate particular information relevant to the Fort Gordon community, in a safe and secure environment.
- My Army Benefits The official Army benefits website serving the Regular Army, Army National Guard, Army Reserve, Family Members, and Retirees.
- U.S. Army Combat Readiness Center (POV risk assessment tool)
- US DOD Community Relations (Formerly America Supports You) The Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs, Community Relations, fosters public awareness and understanding of Department of Defense (DoD) missions, personnel, programs and requirements. --Site still contains an "America Supports You" section America Supports You is a Department of Defense program that provides opportunities for citizens to show their support for the US Armed Forces.
- Military OneSource Whether its help with child care, personal finances, emotional support during deployments, relocation information, or resources needed for special circumstances, Military OneSource is there for military personnel and their families... 24/7/365!
- Fort Gordon, GA - Directorate of Morale, Welfare & Recreation
- Army Awards Rack builder Help setting up your awards for your dress uniform
- Army Study Guide Many free resources including studying for boards, preparing classes, and links to various other career development support sites