PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT
If you choose to provide us with personal information - like filling out a Contact Us form with e-mail and/or postal addresses - we only use that information to respond to your message or request. We will only share the information you give us with another government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law. We never create individual profiles or give it to any private organizations. This website never collects information for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address or postal address for a response other than those generated automatically in response to questions or comments that you may submit, we recommend that you NOT include any other personal information, especially Social Security numbers. The Social Security Administration offers additional guidance on sharing your Social Security number.
- The United States Cyber Center of Excellence Official Public Websites are provided as a public service by the Department of Defense (DoD), the United States Army, United States Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), United States Army Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE), United States Army Cyber School, United States Army Signal School and Fort Gordon.
- Consistent with government-wide standards to make its technology systems available to the general public, the CCoE s making all documents on its World Wide Web sites accessible to individuals with disabilities who are seeking information, or services. If you encounter any obstacles to accessibility, please contact the webmaster listed at the bottom of the web address of the requested material. We will provide the information to you in an alternate format.
- Information presented on this website is considered public or military information and may or may not be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us using the Contact Us link.